Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Monday, May 16, 2011


The Transformation

Emptiness fills your inner chambers
The bustle of thoughts are pushed aside

Inside there is only a deep abyss.

Even among the crevices there is no space

As they too are filled with nothingness

Can you feel this void?



What does it take to clear this darkness?

TIME!

Nothing stays still for too long

Your heart dances with a surge of excitement

With the passing of each hour.



Yes, soon your thoughts will scale the heights

Just as tides rise on a full-moon day.

You are in a reverie

The empty nooks are now filled with zeal

With a zest to fulfill your dreams.

Love Always
Susan




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful writing, Susan.
    Just what I needed today as I have been feeling quite sad!
    I feel better now after reading your poem.
    Thank you!

    Wishing you a day of joy!

    Margie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margie, it's nice to know that you felt much better after reading my lines. I hope you'll have a great week ahead.
    Smiles
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers