Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Friday, February 17, 2012

DAY-5 Bit of Shimmer


I had so much fun creating five different pages in black .
I love metallic shades and how can I miss combining one with black. My day-5 page has been created using water color. I painted the flower using Yasutomo Pearlescent metallic water color and glued seed beads in the middle. [My first photo was taken using natural light and the last two with flash and of course I prefer natural light.]



Thanks for visiting
SusaN

1 comment:

  1. oh this is pretty, love the shimmer of it. looks gorgeous against the black background. great drips also. I can tell you had fun this week with your pages, so glad you did this for yourself and for us to see, yea!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers