Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My first hand made album

In May we went to a beach here. The kids enjoyed it so much that I wanted to preserve the memories of our trip.

 This is my first try on a hand made album.I used ten sheets of 8.5/8.5" card stock paper, scrap papers to journal, some stickers and alphabet letters. This was a project that took me for more than two weeks [as I was never able to sit for more than an hour at a stretch-:)] But I loved creating this album that now I am doing one on our Niagara trip.









Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures. In real the album looks much better.
Thanks for visiting
SusaN

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you Susan, love love that you did this!! You should be so proud and happy also!!

    It came out great, the pictures are fun and your embellishments are just right. Love that you wrote in black and some in white, such pretty handwriting you have. The kids had fun it looks like, such a good time to remember.

    Now you can do this for other big events you have in the future. AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers