Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Wish It, Dream it, Do it

Let our wishes and dreams be put into action this coming year.

I'm not a part of Ali Edward's One Little Word class. However, from last year I have focused on one word and have tried to bring more meaning to my actions by working around it.
 
 Last year my word was "POSSIBILITIES" I wanted to look into the many possibilities that I had in my different roles as a mother, teacher, a learner and so on and I was so happy to find out that I've achieved so much more than the previous year.
 
So for 2013 too I've chosen a new word, a word that is meaningful to me, a word that I want to use in every way.
 
Just as many others, I too have ideas and dreams in my heart but most of the time they never see any light due to fear; the fear of putting them into action, fear due to expectations, fear due to insecurity...  So I've decided to embrace the word"COURAGE" and its meaning  wholeheartedly for the coming year.

IN 2013 I WANT TO HAVE COURAGE TO ACT OUT MY DREAMS AND WISHES, TO BE FEARLESS IN ALL THAT I'VE TO DO IN MY LIFE.       


Wishing you all a great weekend.
Thank you
Susan 

3 comments:

  1. Susan, I love this so much!! The colors the shapes, the dots, the zentangles it all goes together so awesome!! I think your word you had was good for you this year. Every week your art was so inspiring and creative and new yet YOU each time.
    The new word is a good one too, I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see where it will take you!!
    SOOOOO VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOUR ART AGAIN, MISSED IT!!!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I especially love the stars. I also like the texture created by the punchinella. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, this is such a beautiful message, an encouraging one.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers