Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Letter Love-101

I'm loving my Letter Love-101 class.This is one of the best lettering classes taught by the very talented Joanne Sharpe. Here is the link to her blog: http://joannezsharpe.blogspot.com/

Her classes are very  reasonably priced and  she makes sure that her students have so much fun with their letters. This month she has started a new online class named Letter Love-201.

Here are some of my pages from this class:
 





Thank you for checking these.
SusaN

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Susan. I've visited so many blogs that are taking Joanne Sharpe's class. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy. The Letter Love 101 class is real fun.

      Delete
  2. I took this class and learned sooooo much!! It was awesome!! Love what you are learning...just beautiful. I am presently taking here Color Love 101 class and my oh my....it is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle. I saw the preview of Color Love and instantly liked it. Maybe I should try that one too.

      Delete
  3. Susan, these are so fun and wonderful. What great handwriting you have, it's kinda neat to see pages with just letters/words on them. It's a whole new art from you and I LOVE IT!! Hope to take this class sometime in the future, would love to write more. So glad your having fun with it, keep sharing more as you do them please!!
    Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left me too, happy we are friends and can support each other's art and Project Life's. Have a great weekend!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn. Do take it if you are interested in artful lettering. I'm sure you will love it.

      Delete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers