Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Monday, February 25, 2013

Pattern Paper Journal

Last week I had a great time creating the pattern papers.
I am doing Joanne Sharpe's Letter Love-101 class. Along with the awesome letters she also  teaches how to make an awesome no sew journal with pattern papers and tape. With my pattern papers I created my Letter LovedJournal.






Now I will be practicing my letters on these beautiful pages.

Thank you for all the lovely comments that I received for my last post. All this encouragement and kind words mean so much to me.
SusaN 

5 comments:

  1. Oh I just loved this class!! I learned so much. I am taking Color Love 101 now and it is awesome! I love your Letter Loved journal!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, you are so awesome at pattern pages and making journals. LOVE LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! I know you will have fun filling this up and making it more beautiful!! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Susan these pages look so beautiful! Can;t wait for the lettering that's going to go on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Susan these pages look so beautiful! Can;t wait for the lettering that's going to go on them.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers