Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Friday, August 14, 2015

Faces...DLP


Faces...
The DLP challenge for the month of August is Faces-the human form and characters.
"(S)he who is filled with Love is filled with God himself."
                                                                         -St. Augustine
For this challenge I didn't want to stress and think too much on my face. Rather I wanted to relax and draw something for fun. 
I created her in watercolors and oil pastels and used deli paper and pattern paper for her attire.
I am also sharing this feather painting that I did with a black water soluble stabilo pencil. 
Linking my post to PPF
Happy Weekend 
SusaN 

8 comments:

  1. Love your rich, beautiful page and the expressive girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girl is lovely. I've never mixed those two mediums in the same piece. It worked well in your piece. Also, the feather looks amazingly real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun girl! Love seeing this. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work. I like your girl and what she is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Susan, love this is sweet girl!! Faces will be a good prompt for you, love when your draw girls. Good for you keeping it fun too friend. That feather is awesome!!

    Happy Weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is do sweet . Very nice!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your face painting is grand. . .the feather is fantastic. Blessings, Janet PPF/DLP

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers