Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Daily Sketch Day -3

I'm late for 'Tea' with Elizabeth and friends at T Stands for Tuesday The morning just flew by with dropping the kids at school,  some errands to complete, calling my mother, some sketching as part of my Daily Sketch project,  the usual household chores, whew! 
I am so glad that though late I am still here for Tuesday Tea.
I don't usually have tea in the evenings especially if I don't have any  company.So for today I've a glass of water with my portrait sketch from the awesome book, 'Beautiful Faces' by Jane Davenport.
I'm so enjoying doing the projects from this lovely book. Now, I need to find some quiet time to finish her.

As part of my Daily Sketch Challenge, this is my art for Day-3. 

I also added a quote from one of my favorite authors, Mitch Albom.  His, 'Tuesdays With Morrie"is my all time favorite book.
That is all there is to share for today 
I'll be back tomorrow with a new sketch 

7 comments:

  1. oh Susan, I LOVE your sweet bicycle illustration! Your portrait is so beautiful already. I too have that book and actually just had it spiral bound so it would be easier to flip through the pages:) I know I'll never create such delicate faces as Jane's but it really is a great book with many wonderful tips, techniques, etc. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an incredible painting. I am in LOVE. I just kept staring at it, thinking it was so perfect it could be a photograph.

    Thanks for sharing this beauty with us for T this Tuesday, along with your glass of water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful face and bicycle sketch. Have a lovely T day every day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect pairing of quote and drawing. A powerful reminder. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bicycle drawing. Old fashion bikes with baskets always make me think of a simpler time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mitch is right dear Susan and what a wonderful sketch to go with his quote.
    Thank you for stopping by for tea.
    Water is always my favorite drink.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bicycle drawing and the quote is perfect! I am late making my visits to see what folk have been up to! Love the Jane Davenport faces book.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers