Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Art

 The DLP Challenge this week was to "Just Create" a page with tea bags or dryer sheets. I used dryer sheets as my background. The girl was created on deli sheet and I also adhered some floral collage pieces to it.
 I experimented scribble art on her hair and did lose watercolor flowers on her dress.
 This month the challenge at Art Journal Journey is Fall. This is my favorite season and I try to sketch as many fall leaves as I can. So here is one
 In the beginning of this year, I had signed up for a class by Laurie May at Creative Workshops. This cute dress in watercolor is from that class. I had made this as a gift for a little girl.
Can you see those pretty flowers in her pocket? They are plastic beaded flowers-:)

I'm linking my post to PPF , Art Journal Everyday and Sunday Sketches
Wishing a lovely weekend to all
Susan 

10 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely work today, thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey with your beautiful leaf. Have a good weekend, Happy PPF, Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful paintings Susan. I love the portrait with the scribbled hair, loosely painted flowers on her dress and the flower cut outs surrounding her. Your leaf is wonderful! And what a really lovely gift-the dress with the bird on the line is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your art this week ♥ Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely art. Especially like the leaves whitch are surrounding the cute girl.
    Happy weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful artwork is this ! I love the dress with the bird! Thank you very much for joining us at Art Journal Journey!
    Happy weekend
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress with the 3d flower is delightful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Susan these are precious all of them..and I love love love that little framed painting... so sweet!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,love your painting,love the cute girl with the long hair,lovedes so much.

    Hugs Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many pretty things. I love that you used dryer sheets. I really like her dress too.
    Have a nice Sunday
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely pieces of art. That girl with the long pink gown is quite pleasant and I love that gown. Oh to be 20 and to wear something like that!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers