Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Friday, December 18, 2015

DLP, cards and tags


The DLP Challenge for 12th December was to add lyrics or quotes to the page.I created a collage piece and added the lyrics of one of my favorite songs. 
It is a song by an artist named  Emilia Rydberg .This love song, "I am a big big  girl..." is an all time favorite of mine.
On the right side of my journal is the lovely Christmas card that I received from dear Linda, a friend of mine from blogland.
Thank you Linda for this beautiful card and tag. Love everything about them. These will be preserved in my album.


A close up of the card and the tag.


This is a close up of my journal page.


I managed to make two Christmas tags last weekend.
Linking them to Tag Tuesday where the theme is to add baubles and bling.It is difficult to see the glitter on the picture. The tree itself is created out of glitter glue.
 Soon after, the flu came to visit us. Thankfully,  he has left now but it was a difficult week especially for my little one. 

Today, I managed to sent most of the Christmas cards to friends and family. Wishing you all a happy and peaceful holiday. 
Merry Christmas to all my friends in blog land 
Linking my post to PPFArt Journal Everyday and Art Journal Journey




12 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet and charming! I love the bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful journal page, love the face and the addition of the black and white flowers. Lovely card and tags, too. Happy PPF, have a good weekend, stay well, and thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, hugs, Valerie.
    PS Tag Tuesday is a group blog, just for members, but if you would like to join us, please contact me, and I can put you on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is interesting. I like the card and tags.
    Happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful art dear Susan! Thank you very much for joining us at Art Journal Journey!
    Have a great weekend!
    oxo
    Susi
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful journal page and tags Susan! Sorry to hear the flu got your family but am glad everyone is better. So glad you liked my card and ornament-thanks for sharing it here. All the best to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful art Susan and LOVE your tags and Lindas art too!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your journal pages and tags. I especially love the texture you gave it all. It is so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really a very pretty collage. Happy Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your lovely artwork
    and Linda's is oh so special too.
    The lady you created for your journal is beautiful Susan.
    May you and your family enjoy the holidays...
    Wishing you good health and happiness into the New Year
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many interesting effects! I really like those flowers you've added, they make such a lovely framing element.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your art. It is very expressive. Besides those watercolor effects you do look really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers