Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Friday, April 22, 2016

100 Days Project Day-2,3 and 4

More sketches from The 100 Days Project. I'm taking part in this event for the first time and my theme is 100 Days of watercolor and mixed media. 
Day-2 Cactus
Day-3 Spring Floral
Both the above sketches have been done using my current favorite watercolor set the Ganzai Tambi set.

I'm doing my watercolor sketches in my handmade journal made with 140lb Arches watercolor paper 

This mixed media page is my take for Day-4. This is also a page that I created for the DLP Unplanner challenge of the 3rd week of April.
The challenge was to Create Outside The Lines. I experimented with some new color combinations and love the result.I've also added a quote on my page. It says, 
"Don't waste your Life trying to impress other people, Do what you love, Love what you do."

This is also my post for Art Journal Journey and Paint Party Friday
Have a great weekend everyone 
Thank you for your support 
Susan

8 comments:

  1. Susan, your watercolors in your handmade journal are simply gorgeous! I love the beautiful flowers and the prickly cactus. Great job! Your mixed media piece has some of my favorite color combinations. Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous watercolor art Susan!!! Your mixed media page is super too and that is a great quote. Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all three pieces :) Love the colors in the mixed media ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spread and gorgeous mixed media piece.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely pages!

    I especially like your Spring wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful Susan!!Doing watercolour leaves the theme wide open too...good job!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cactus and the spring wreath as well as the mixed media page! It inspires me so much :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers