Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Friday, December 11, 2009

I wrote your name in the sky,
But the wind blew it away.

Your face is etched in my soul,
Your eyes, interlocked with mine.
The music of my heart still plays,
The songs that we once sang together.
The touch of your hands can yet bring,
A warm glow to my face.

The beautiful spring lingered behind,
And the mighty rains waited above
The entire world watched us in awe;

Yes, I wrote your name in the sky,
Waiting for the stars to shine on it-
But the wind blew it away.

carry on tuesday: The prompt is the opening lines of Jessica Blade's poem- Your Name.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Susan,

    What name did you write?
    This poem, to be honest, WAMH (went above my head)!

    I am seeing a transformed poet now. Keep it up and continue the spirit!!

    Good Luck,
    Renjith Chettan

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers