Hi there, how did you spend the Memorial weekend? Here we had so much fun. We visited friends, went to the park and had summer sizzling barbecue at a beautiful lakeside. Ashish had so much fun goofing around with his friend N. The temperature is soaring and my mind is racing to be outdoors all the time.
This month I aimed to do three posts a week and YES! I have successfully managed to accomplish it. Except for a couple of posts, the rest were all written this month. I feel really happy and proud to have achieved my target while being busy with my new-born, my elder son and with many other chores.
Now I’m busy thinking and planning on the coming month.
What am I going to do for myself in June?
1. Perhaps I’ll write a poem a day in my journal.
2. I want to catch up on my reading. I have a long list of some wonderful books that have been published this year. Recently I stumbled on a great book-review blog by Swapna Krishna www.skrishnasbooks.com
She has given a wonderful list of titles and has even reviewed them. It has been a great help for me to pick the ones that I want to read.
3. I’ve collected many things to do crafts with my son. I hope we will be able to do that in this coming month.
4. Click, click, click… I want to take pictures, lots of them. Ashish and little Sid are growing up sooo fast that I don’t want to miss any of that. Also let me treasure all the sweet memories of my family and friends of this summer.
5. I will be posting on my blog but not as frequently as this month. But definitely I will be HERE.
What are you going to do in the beautiful month of JUNE?
I would love to hear about them.
Wishing everyone a happy, wonderful and peaceful month ahead.