Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hi there, how did you spend the Memorial weekend? Here we had so much fun. We visited friends, went to the park and had summer sizzling barbecue at a beautiful lakeside. Ashish had so much fun goofing around with his friend N. The temperature is soaring and my mind is racing to be outdoors all the time. 

This month I aimed to do three posts a week and YES! I have successfully managed to accomplish it. Except for a couple of posts, the rest were all written this month. I feel really happy and proud to have achieved my target while being busy with my new-born, my elder son and with many other chores.

         Now I’m busy thinking and planning on the coming month.

What am I going to do for myself in June?

1.     Perhaps I’ll write a poem a day in my journal.
2.     I want to catch up on my reading. I have a long list of some wonderful books that have been published this year. Recently I stumbled on a great book-review blog by Swapna Krishna   www.skrishnasbooks.com
            She has given a wonderful list of titles and has even reviewed them. It has                               been a great help for me to pick the ones that I want to read.
3.     I’ve collected many things to do crafts with my son. I hope we will be able to do that in this coming month.
4.      Click, click, click… I want to take pictures, lots of them. Ashish and little Sid are growing up sooo fast that I don’t want to miss any of that. Also let me treasure all the sweet memories of my family and friends of this summer.  
5.     I will be posting on my blog but not as frequently as this month. But definitely I will be HERE.


What are you going to do in the beautiful month of JUNE?
 I would love to hear about them.
Wishing everyone a happy, wonderful and peaceful month ahead.

Love Always
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Memorial Day.
    Must have been wonderful at the lakeside!
    I spent the day with my husband and in the evening we went to a cookout at a friend's house!
    A lot of people were there and we enjoyed their company, good food and good people can't be beat!

    A busy June ahead for you!
    Enjoy your reading and your little ones and take lots of pictures!
    They grow up much too fast!

    Margie :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers