Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Art Journal

                                                                 My Art Journal from January 1st to 5th.
The above tag is for day-6.

  

The background was created using a butterfly stamp outlined with neocolor crayons. The doodling was done with acrylic paint. Each of the handmade tags uses different watercolor techniques and the numbering was done using Black and Metallic Sharpie pens.

What I really love about this page is that my journaling is all safely hidden under the tags.


Love Always
Susan



  

4 comments:

  1. Susan, your art journal is so colorful and creative!
    I really enjoyed seeing it.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Margie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your art. What a great inspiration you are to mothers with little kids. It's great that you are still making time for YOU! GO YOU IN 2012!!

    The index cards are especially cool, have been thinking of what to do with them. Will have to check out this Tammy person and start doing some of my own doodling.

    I have signed up to follow your blog, thanks for the inspiration. By the way I found you thru Julie's blog post today. I took her art journal class and LOVED it to. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about your journals! Great inspiration! /Pia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea using tags in your journal pages, and these look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers