Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Friday, January 18, 2013

Love Begins...

I'm so happy to be here and post this.This week I did have creative time but couldn't upload any photos. It gets so frustrating when you are unable to do something that you badly want to do. One good thing that came out of all that was I finally found time to clean my art stuff and the kids toy bins . I found some pages that I'd created last year and I'd completely forgotten about them. Once in a while this kind of tidying up really helps. 


This week the Inspiration Avenue team has come up with the theme of Love and Romance. As I was cleaning up my art drawer I found this page  that I had done last year. This was one of my favorite pages that I created then. The flowers were created out of hand made stamps.The quote was written, cut and pasted  from a book page.
 It says: "Love Begins at Home." I thought I'll post this again as it goes so well with this week's theme.


Thank you
SusaN


9 comments:

  1. I love the reds and oranges on this page Susan. Looks so powerful, like love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is gorgeous Susan!! Love these colors and the sentiment and you made your own flower stamp, LOOOOOOVE IT!!

    It's fun for me to go back over my old art stuff from right now a year ago. This was when I first started creating some things and it's so cool to see them again. Same with my journals, love looking back at them.

    So sorry about the uploading issues, I've been there too and get soooo frustrated!! Hang in there and post when you can. Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page. Love the vibrant colours and the images seem to zing off the page. Great heartfelt quote too. Thanks for sharing.
    Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background has so much texture, yet each image stands out so well! Nice challenge piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work - I'm glad you visited and left me a note so I could have a reason to find your blog. It's a real pleasure to find someone new and see all their wonderful creativity. Your page has wonderful color and such depth - I love the idea of writing on a different paper and cutting out the words....I'll have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your image has such beautiful colors and textures! I'm glad you participated in this week's challenge at IA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you were able to post your photos. Perfect for the IA challenge.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright cheerful color scheme of this painting. Beautiful layering, and those flower stamps are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your kind and inspiring comments.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers