Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Monday, November 4, 2013

Gratitude for Day 2 and 3

I've done my Gratitude pages for the 2nd and 3rd of November.
The quote says: "I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor?"-Mother Teresa

 Day two is all about having good neighbors. I was very Thankful to my next door neighbor who offered to help me at the right time. My husband and my son too joined with me and wrote what they were Thankful for.

I've chosen to write a verse from the Bible here:"And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He heareth us." 1John 5: 14 

Day-3 is my Gratitude towards the Miracle or Power of Prayer. I also want to Thank my dear and near ones who prayed along with us when one of our friends got very sick last week. Thank you Dawn for even praying and writing about it in your prayer journal.   
I would love to link my Gratitude posts of November to Art Everyday Month 
Thank you for checking
SusaN



4 comments:

  1. SUSAN!! I LOVE this so much, so happy we are both doing this. I LOVE seeing your leaves and so excited that your son and even HUSBAND is doing them too, isn't that the best. Just these few minutes each day to be thankful for something makes me so happy. I love that for one month they get written down and focused on. I'm glad I could be a part of your prayer for your friend and her family. I can just imagine how happy they are to see her up and talking, CELEBRATE!!! Thank you dear friend for joining with me this month and I'm so thankful for our friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created beautiful pages in your gratitude journal. This is a wonderful way to appreciate the entire month. So glad to see Dawn got you excited about this project. Happy AEDM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages! I am grateful for my neighbors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful thought those gratitude pages ....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers