Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Friday, May 1, 2015

Welcome May

 Week-17 Inks 

The challenge was to use inks of different colors. As I am currently here in  my hometown I didn't have any in my stock. So, I used diluted water colors to create the first background layer. Next, I added acrylics. It has been a while since I have created a face so I did this cute girl on hand made paper. I added silver glitter to her dress and also gave her some silver jewelry. Love the sparkle.

We have started with the fifth month of this year.As one quarter is over, I wanted to remind myself of some of the goals that I had along with my two words of the year. I added one word reminders on each circles on the page.

Linking my page to the awesome PPF team and Julie's Art Journal Everyday
Happ Weekend 
Susan


9 comments:

  1. Love the bubbles with your reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! It looks like there are words in the circles, but I can't quite see what they say :(

    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet painting Susan..she looks like may be late or disappointed by the party!! Great expression...

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy, colorful page. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. so colorful and fun-now that's a party girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute and I love the background. I was wondering if you fancied linking her up to my Art it Friday - Show Your Face community. It is a place for people to link up their portrait work once a week and I think she would fit in well. Hope to see you there. Thanks Kim

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers