Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

100 days project Day -33, 34, 35


My late post for T Stands for Tuesday  I am continuing with the 100 Days Project.  Here is,

Day-35
Under the sea
For drink I'm sharing a glass of water. I did have my oats smoothie but forgot to take the picture.  Erika had asked me about the smoothie, Erika, I ground regular oats first. Once it's powdered then I add milk, almonds, and the fruits of my choice, which is usually some slices of pineapple,  apple and a banana. It's yummy and do try it if you are a smoothie person:-)
This painting is a favorite of mine. I can see it hanging on our boys' room. Once it's framed I think it will look so good in a child's room. My 5 year old has already taken this painting's ownership:-)

Day-33
A watercolor bookmark for a friend. I did a similar tag for Day-32 which you can see here

Day-34
My first attempt in doing a high heeled shoe. Not very happy with how it has turned out,  need more practice. 
That is it for today. I'm hoping to visit all the 'Tea' ladies soon. Have a great week 
Hugs
Susan 



11 comments:

  1. Ah Susan, your art never ceases to amaze me. It is all so lovely. I actually like the high heel, but I would never wear them anymore. That painting is wonderful. I can see why your son wants it. And that bookmark is simply INCREDIBLE. You paint flowers SO well!

    I hope you saw the envelope you sent. I actually straightened the flap out, since it had been turned under and scrunched badly.

    Thanks again for the beautiful card you created for me, and thanks for sharing your art, your drink, your recipe for the oat smoothie, and your kindness with us for T this Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art, as ever is fabulous! I love the bookmark especially. I am pleased to see the recipe for the smoothie - may have to give it try! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That smoothie does sound yummy. I need to try it-thanks for remembering to explain how you make it. And I love the submarine painting too. It looks like there is sunlight coming into the water at the top. You really made it feel like water. Happy T day! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. That smoothie does sound yummy. I need to try it-thanks for remembering to explain how you make it. And I love the submarine painting too. It looks like there is sunlight coming into the water at the top. You really made it feel like water. Happy T day! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the art!!! I drink a lot of smoothies and make them much the same way. I rarely use milk but I do add yogurt occasionally :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the art!!! I drink a lot of smoothies and make them much the same way. I rarely use milk but I do add yogurt occasionally :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan your yellow submarine under the sea is wonderful and certainly will look great framed in your son's room :-)
    Beautiful tag and your high heel looks very nice to me.
    Water is my favorite drink always.
    I am always grateful we can turn on the tap and enjoy fresh sweet water anytime.
    Happy Day to you oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, what a lovely painting!I am eager to see it framed!Love your watercolor bookmark!Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogging is that the new poetry. I notice it terrific and wonderful in some ways.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the precise weblog for anybody UN agency must search out out concerning this subject. You notice such a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you. You completely place a spanking new spin on a topic that is been written concerning for years. Nice stuff, merely nice!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers