Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Friday, April 6, 2012

To Keep a Balance...

Last month didn't go that well with my kids falling sick most of the time. I'd to be with them, was worried about my little one,I myself was tired and in my heart I never wanted to let go of my art. I managed to do a little bit of this and that each day. Soon I realized that it was time for me to keep a balance in all that I do.

I've this issue of overdoing stuff, if I really love what I'm doing. I've decided to overcome that. Basically, it's how much I spend my time in front of the computer. It disrupts a lot of my quality time with the kids and also my own productive time.

This page is to remind myself to balance and give enough time for my family and myself.
  


Thank you
SusaN


2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, how pretty your page is this week. Seriously love these colors and the designs on the right side. Of course the left is wonderful with pops of WHITE!!! Is that a napkin laying on it, is that what inspired this page?? The white flower is lovely and the swirls alont it to.

    Finding balance is becoming harder for me also. I have so many ideas that I want to try and once I'm on a roll it's hard to quit. Really need to work on this and make sure to have time for ME, Family, ART if only we didn't need to sleep, lol

    I think your doing pretty great at it for having 2 little ones. Enjoy them while they are little.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and good to see you like YELLOW also.
    Enjoy your Easter weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn for your lovely words. Even I sometimes think if only a couple of hours sleep was enough for us/

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers